SOCIAL NETWORKS REPORT
Here you have a report about the development, habits and attitudes of Spanish Internet users in communities and social networking sites. This report has been made by ‘The Cocktail Analysis’ through its Observatory of Social Networks.
Among the key findings of this study, emphasizes the following:
- 91% of Internet users have an account and use some social networking sites.
- In 2011, more than half of the daily users logged in to social networks through their mobile.
Facebook is consolidating its leadership.
- 85% of Internet users use it.
- 70% of its users are over 25 years.
- 0% are daily mobile users, and 76% use their computers.
Twitter doubles penetration.
- It is used by 32% of Internet users and it tends to increase.
- 56% of its users are over 25 years.
- 42% are daily mobile users, and 63% use their computers.
Tuenti comes to a standstill
- It is used by 36% of Internet users, of which 58% are under 25 years.
- 36% are daily mobile users, and 73% use their computers.
LinkedIn grows moderately
- It rises to 11%, and it’s consolidating as a reference platform in the professional market.
Google + remains minority.
- Only 16% of Internet users use it, although it is known by 81%.
Myspace loses users gradually.
- It is used only by 6% of Internet users.